We recommend a Spa Service is carried out every 12 months to avoid build-up of biofilm, scale and bacteria and giving you the peace of mind that your hot tub is running efficiently.
When we carry out this service it involves the following;
- Flushing through the pipework with a Hot Tub Flush which will clear all oils, and grime that has built up in the pipework clearing it of any bacteria.
- The spa would then be emptied and the shell given a good clean with surface cleaner. The jets, returns and the filter housing will all be checked.
- Empty and re-fill the spa from your water supply.
- The spa cover will be cleaned inside and out, as well as the spa surrounds.
- Check that the pump and the spa central system are running correctly.
- Finally ensuring that the chemical balance is correct before leaving.
If your spa is a Jacuzzi Spa, Jacuzzi advise that the ClearRay bulb is changed every year, the price of a new bulb is £56.00. We will automatically change the bulb unless you advise us otherwise
We supply new filters as standard (Please note this is not included in the price of the spa service) as it is advisable to install new filters every 12months. If you would not like us to supply new filters please let the office or our engineers know.
We offer a range of chemicals, test kits and accessories. If these are required please advise us when you book your service (Please note this is not included in the price of the spa service).
If you would like us to carry out this service, or if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01328 838834. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.