Certikin Solar Blankets
All trim offs and roll ends of bubble materials which cannot be used in manufacture or for sampling are recycled – they do not go to land-fill sites.
More than ever, a solar blanket is a firm necessity when it comes to operating a pool in the UK. By offering solar gain, heat retention and a water loss barrier, a good quality and well-made bubble cover will provide years of service and save money far beyond its original cost in a very short period of time.
Certikin offers a range of solar covers to suit every need, from our exclusive premium quality, premium payback Suncap cover, through to the new and unique Geo-Bubble design which has multiple user benefits, right to the long established industry standard 400 and 500 micron traditional bubble covers.
No matter what choice is right for a specific instance, with Certikin covers some facts cover the whole range:
- All Certikin covers are manufactured at floor level to ensure the flattest possible finish to each cover, however some reversion at the welded seam can be visible.
- All covers sized up to 40’x x20’ (12m x 6m) are delivered in a storage bag and come complete with a complimentary basic solar protection sheet.
- If connecting your cover to a reel system, it is recommended that you use one of our Aquablade towing systems to safely dispense the cover onto the pool.
- Covers which require shaping can be shaped in the factory at a charge or can be trimmed on site with household scissors. For shaped covers which require hemming a template or thorough dimensions should be supplied at point of order.
- Blankets are invoiced in metric at their actual square metre finished size.
- Imperial measurements are rounded up to the nearest 1” on length and width.
- Failure to use the supplied, or similar, solar protection sheet, failure to maintain water quality to SPATA standards or the running of pool water temperatures in excess of 30 degree C may result in the cover warranty being void.
Automated cover welding at floor level