Certikin Winter Debris Covers
The Certikin Maple Ultra WDC combines the classic style and simplicity of the existing maple cover but with the superior strength of our new 288g/m2 high density woven polypropylene fabric (as opposed to the standard 157g/m2 fabric).
The Ultra WDC material is a UV stabilised woven fabric with high weathering and chemical resistance. It’s density offers maximum shading capacity, significantly reducing the growth of algae, along with high strength and dimensional stability.
Traditional polished stainless steel spring and pin fixings are supplied as standard.
(Covers overlap the pool edge by 30cm on each size as standard – ensure this is added into pricing).
At point of order please specify if dimensions given are pool or cover size.
Dense 288g/m2 material offers maximum shading and improved strength.
Available in green only
- When ordering please suffix code with G or B to indicate colour required.
- The above prices are for square and rectangular covers. For shaped pools add an extra 15% to the above.
- Maple – Made from woven polyethylene with re-enforced corners, anti-chaffing strips and stainless steel fixings at approximately 1.2-1.5m centres.
- Criss Cross – As for the Maple but with webbing straps stitched across the full length and width of the cover for extra strength.
- Cedar – As for the Maple but includes a tough PVC skirt stitched to the underside of perimeter and fixings at approximately 1m centres.
- Certikin winter debris covers are manufactured to the highest standards using the finest grade woven polyethylene.
- They are available in an attractive forest green or blue.
- Covers should be ordered to allow for a 300mm (1’) overlap around the full perimeter. When ordering please add 600mm (2’) to each dimension.
- Covers are invoiced in metric to the actual square metre finished size.
- Supplied in box and with storage bag.
- Freeform covers are made to the dimensions and drawings supplied at the time of order and will be charged using the widest measurements of the pool.
- Extra-large covers of 17m x 6m or more can only be manufactured in the Maple style and a 24% surcharge will be applied.